CLOSE

Outdoor Camping Camping Heightened Moisture-Proof Inflatable Mattress Automatic Inflatable Mattress Camping Floatation Bed Double Air Bed
Outdoor Camping Camping Heightened Moisture-Proof Inflatable Mattress Automatic Inflatable Mattress Camping Floatation Bed Double Air Bed
Outdoor Camping Camping Heightened Moisture-Proof Inflatable Mattress Automatic Inflatable Mattress Camping Floatation Bed Double Air Bed
Outdoor Camping Camping Heightened Moisture-Proof Inflatable Mattress Automatic Inflatable Mattress Camping Floatation Bed Double Air Bed
Outdoor Camping Camping Heightened Moisture-Proof Inflatable Mattress Automatic Inflatable Mattress Camping Floatation Bed Double Air Bed
Outdoor Camping Camping Heightened Moisture-Proof Inflatable Mattress Automatic Inflatable Mattress Camping Floatation Bed Double Air Bed
Outdoor Camping Camping Heightened Moisture-Proof Inflatable Mattress Automatic Inflatable Mattress Camping Floatation Bed Double Air Bed
Outdoor Camping Camping Heightened Moisture-Proof Inflatable Mattress Automatic Inflatable Mattress Camping Floatation Bed Double Air Bed
Outdoor Camping Camping Heightened Moisture-Proof Inflatable Mattress Automatic Inflatable Mattress Camping Floatation Bed Double Air Bed
Outdoor Camping Camping Heightened Moisture-Proof Inflatable Mattress Automatic Inflatable Mattress Camping Floatation Bed Double Air Bed
Outdoor Camping Camping Heightened Moisture-Proof Inflatable Mattress Automatic Inflatable Mattress Camping Floatation Bed Double Air Bed
Outdoor Camping Camping Heightened Moisture-Proof Inflatable Mattress Automatic Inflatable Mattress Camping Floatation Bed Double Air Bed
1/ 4

Outdoor Camping Camping Heightened Moisture-Proof Inflatable Mattress Automatic Inflatable Mattress Camping Floatation Bed Double Air Bed

Save $200.00 USD
$99.00 USD
$299.00 USD
Color
Khaki Heightening Airbed (Built-in Lithium Pump)
Khaki Heightening Airbed (External Motor Pump)
Size
Double Heightened (197*150 * 40cm)
Single Heightened (192*97 * 40cm)
1.2 Mignon Maimai High (197*120 * 40cm)
Quantity
Only 250 left
Volume Pricing
Quantity
Price
1+
$99.00 USD each
Free worldwide shipping
Free returns
Carbon neutral
Secure payments

 

Customized Instructions

Customers Only Need to Provide Jpg Images/Details to Design and Develop Templates.

A Dozen of Samples:

1) Provide Detailed Information (Size, Color, Cloth Name, Etc.)

2) Proofing Time: After the Sample Fee Is Paid off, the Initial Sample Will Be Made for the Customer to Confirm That the Shape Is OK, and Then the Correct Sample Will Be Produced.

3) Proofing Fee: Generally 500-1500 Yuan (Negotiable According to Different Shapes/Sizes)

Payment Method for the Second Major Goods:

Before Making Large Goods, Pay 30% Deposit First. after the Acceptance of Large Goods, Pay the Remaining 70% for Specific Calls/Shop Interviews.

Procurement Instructions:

◇ Buyers: Hello, First of All, Thank You for Your Support to Our Company. in Order to Facilitate Your Easy Order, Please Read the following Text Information Carefully. Please Contact Our Customer Service before Ordering to Avoid Shortage!

◇Return Method: All Goods Are Shipped by Logistics. (Please Specify If You Have Special Requirements for Logistics)

◇Delivery Time Range: If Your Goods Are Ordered, We Will Deliver Them to You Within 24 Hours! If There Are Other Reasons, You Will Be Notified Immediately.

◇Special Note: We Attach Great Importance to the Quality. We Have Special Personnel to Check the Quality, Package It after Confirmation and Deliver It.

◇Payment Method: Please Use Alipay to Order the Goods, Write the Color and Size You Want When Paying (Note: Ask the Customer Service If the Goods Are Available before Ordering) If You Need Remittance, Please Contact Customer Service in Time, request a Bank Account.

Shenzhen Fanchunjia Industrial Co., Ltd.

It Is a Large Enterprise Integrating Development, Design, Production and Processing. The Factory Has 10 Years of Experience in R & D, Design, Processing and Production, and More than 100 Online Retail Distributors. The Factory Covers an Area of More than 5000 Square Meters and Has 5 Complete, Professional and Stable Assembly Lines, More than 50 Advanced High-Frequency Machines of Various Types of 5kw-150kw, and More than 80 Skilled Workers.

 

The Factory Focuses on R & D and Production of All Kinds of PVC Flocking Inflatable Bed Inflatable Sofa Floatation Bed Water Inflatable Float, Water Inflatable Rides, Swimming Ring, Foot Mat, Inflatable Pillow, Inflatable Swimming Pool, Pet Swimming Pool, Inflatable Advertising Gifts, Sports Outdoor Inflatable Product, inflatable Household Supplies and Other PVC, TPU Products and Various Inflatable Model Toys.

The Factory Adheres to the Business Philosophy of "High Starting Point of Management, High Investment in Technology, High Quality of Personnel and High Quality of Products" and Develops Steadily. The Factory Focuses on Customer Needs, Takes Customer Satisfaction as the Quality Goal, Establishes an International Quality Management System, and Continuously Improves. The Factory Establishes a Strong Product Research and Development Center, Gathers Industry Elites, Supports and Guides with Professional Concepts, and Gives Full Play to the Advantages of Professional Industrial Chain,

Customized Instructions

Customers Only Need to Provide Jpg Images/Details to Design and Develop Templates.

A Dozen of Samples:

1) Provide Detailed Information (Size, Color, Cloth Name, Etc.)

2) Proofing Time: After the Sample Fee Is Paid off, the Initial Sample Will Be Made for the Customer to Confirm That the Shape Is OK, and Then the Correct Sample Will Be Produced.

3) Proofing Fee: Generally 500-1500 Yuan (Negotiable According to Different Shapes/Sizes)

Payment Method for the Second Major Goods:

Before Making Large Goods, Pay 30% Deposit First. after the Acceptance of Large Goods, Pay the Remaining 70% for Specific Calls/Shop Interviews.

Procurement Instructions:

◇ Buyers: Hello, First of All, Thank You for Your Support to Our Company. in Order to Facilitate Your Easy Order, Please Read the following Text Information Carefully. Please Contact Our Customer Service before Ordering to Avoid Shortage!

◇Return Method: All Goods Are Shipped by Logistics. (Please Specify If You Have Special Requirements for Logistics)

◇Delivery Time Range: If Your Goods Are Ordered, We Will Deliver Them to You Within 24 Hours! If There Are Other Reasons, You Will Be Notified Immediately.

◇Special Note: We Attach Great Importance to the Quality. We Have Special Personnel to Check the Quality, Package It after Confirmation and Deliver It.

◇Payment Method: Please Use Alipay to Order the Goods, Write the Color and Size You Want When Paying (Note: Ask the Customer Service If the Goods Are Available before Ordering) If You Need Remittance, Please Contact Customer Service in Time, request a Bank Account.

Shenzhen Fanchunjia Industrial Co., Ltd.

It Is a Large Enterprise Integrating Development, Design, Production and Processing. The Factory Has 10 Years of Experience in R & D, Design, Processing and Production, and More than 100 Online Retail Distributors. The Factory Covers an Area of More than 5000 Square Meters and Has 5 Complete, Professional and Stable Assembly Lines, More than 50 Advanced High-Frequency Machines of Various Types of 5kw-150kw, and More than 80 Skilled Workers.

 

The Factory Focuses on R & D and Production of All Kinds of PVC Flocking Inflatable Bed Inflatable Sofa Floatation Bed Water Inflatable Float, Water Inflatable Rides, Swimming Ring, Foot Mat, Inflatable Pillow, Inflatable Swimming Pool, Pet Swimming Pool, Inflatable Advertising Gifts, Sports Outdoor Inflatable Product, inflatable Household Supplies and Other PVC, TPU Products and Various Inflatable Model Toys.

The Factory Adheres to the Business Philosophy of "High Starting Point of Management, High Investment in Technology, High Quality of Personnel and High Quality of Products" and Develops Steadily. The Factory Focuses on Customer Needs, Takes Customer Satisfaction as the Quality Goal, Establishes an International Quality Management System, and Continuously Improves. The Factory Establishes a Strong Product Research and Development Center, Gathers Industry Elites, Supports and Guides with Professional Concepts, and Gives Full Play to the Advantages of Professional Industrial Chain,

undefined


undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefinedundefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined
undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined